FAQ / Retailer Service / What documents do I need to be onboarded by Lunu?

What documents do I need to be onboarded by Lunu?

It all depends on the type of business you run or represent. Generally, companies have to provide these documents:

  • Business Registration (also known as Business registration document/certificate);
  • Article of Association (AOA, also known as Constitution, Memorandum, Articles of Incorporation);
  • Photo ID Document issued by the government (International Passport or ID card only).
  • Proof of Residence not less than 6 months old 

IMPORTANT! All required documentation must meet these conditions:

  1. All paperwork must be in English, and any translations must be notarized.
  2. Everything must be sorted out by the director of a company or authorized personnel. POA is required if acting on behalf of the director or company.
  3. All paperwork must be official meaning it has to be stamped and/or signed, depending on the local laws of a customer.

Documents provided in any other format will be immediately rejected.

Here’s all the information you need to know before starting the verification process.

Was this article helpful?
Didn't find what you were looking for? Contact our support.