It all depends on the type of business you run or represent. Generally, companies have to provide these documents:
- Business Registration (also known as Business registration document/certificate);
- Article of Association (AOA, also known as Constitution, Memorandum, Articles of Incorporation);
- Photo ID Document issued by the government (International Passport or ID card only).
- Proof of Residence not less than 6 months old
IMPORTANT! All required documentation must meet these conditions:
- All paperwork must be in English, and any translations must be notarized.
- Everything must be sorted out by the director of a company or authorized personnel. POA is required if acting on behalf of the director or company.
- All paperwork must be official meaning it has to be stamped and/or signed, depending on the local laws of a customer.
Documents provided in any other format will be immediately rejected.
Here’s all the information you need to know before starting the verification process.