How to keep my account safe?
To keep your account safe, we strongly recommend you to:
- use complex passwords: use capital letters, numbers and special characters;
- user long passwords: passwords should be at least 8 characters long;
- avoid using commons passwords, e.g. passwords containing you first or last name, date of birth or other common words like 'password', '123456' etc.;
- avoid sharing your password with other persons or store them in easily accessible places, like paper notes or any kind of unencrypted applications and devices;
- constantly update your password;
- avoid using same password for multiple accounts and services;
- avoid connecting to your account on public, unsecure networks and devices;
- avoid connecting to your account on devices not owned by you;
- avoid connecting to your account in public places where someone could see and remember the password you are typing;
- following all the best practices of managing online credentials and staying safe online;
- constantly review your account and report any suspicious activity;
- apply the same or stricter standards to email inbox that is associated with your Lunu account.
Was this article helpful?